The Carroll Kennel Club’s weekly run-thru Handling Classes will resume with Phase 1 on Monday June 8, 2020 at the Carroll Indoor Sports Center at 7PM.
Structure of Phase 1 classes:
- Class attendance will be limited to 8 participants.
- The class leader (judge) will direct participants through gaiting and stacking procedures.
- The judge will do a visual evaluation only.
- There will be no hands-on examinations of the dogs.
- Registration will be done before entering the building
All participants are required to follow government guidelines and AKC suggested best practices for conformation events.
- Practice social distances – maintain minimum of 6’ separation.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth while in building or close proximity to others.
- Avoid shaking hands or other physical conduct.
- Avoid touching other dogs
- Use CISC provided hand sanitizers when entering and leaving building
- Wash hands or use sanitizers after touching objects in the building