CARROLL KENNEL CLUB
MAY CONFORMATION SHOWS COVID-19 REGULATIONS
- THE MAY 2021 CARROLL KENNEL CLUB SHOWS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED.
- Exhibitors must have proof of show entry and a signed COVID waiver for admittance.
- Cooperation with all club members, event committee members, RV parking personnel, superintendent and fairgrounds staff is mandatory. Following instructions and directions is required at all times. Using rude, abusive, foul language, arguing or behaving objectionably against club officials, RV parking personnel or superintendent and fairgrounds staff will result in that attendee being immediately subject to an Event Committee Hearing and/or being removed from the grounds.
- Wearing a mask is optional at Howard County Fairgrounds for fully vaccinated individuals. The Carroll Kennel Club requests that all individuals wear masks in exhibit buildings.
- If the ring judge is wearing a mask, all individuals in that ring must also wear a mask.
- No public seating will be available.
- Exhibitors must pick up armbands up at ringside tables. No public catalogs at ringside. Show catalogs may be purchased at the club table in the Main Exhibition Hall.
- Ringside crating will be available in designated areas only. The ringside area will be available 30 minutes before being judged.
- Outside ring will have adjacent tenting for final prepping and ringside crating.
- All judging will be show and go. When excused, exit ring by the designated exit, take all equipment and leave the area.
- No hair dryers of any type may be used inside the exhibit buildings.
- Hand held and stand-alone dryers are allowed in outside grooming set-ups.
- When possible please leave strollers outside when entering exhibit buildings.
- No dogs may be left overnight in any exhibit building.
- Due to the relaxation of State and County regulations, there will be a limited number of reserved grooming spaces in the Main Exhibition Hall. Preference will be given to the exhibitors that pre- registered for spaces in the half-walled barns. Any available spaces will be sold day of arrival.
Carroll Kennel Club. Revised May 17, 2021