- Dogs should be clean, free of fleas and other parasites, non-aggressive and housebroken.
- Please take a break if your dog needs to go.
- Do not smoke, use alcohol or strong medication while training your dog.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Refrain from losing your temper.
- Verbally praise and touch your dog for a better response.
- Be consistent. Do things the same way each time.
- End your practice session on a happy note.
CLASS REGISTRATION Mixed Breed Dogs Are Welcome. General information: Lynne Beard (410) 215-4269 For specific class information or to register, please see below:
Minimum Age: 6 months. $10 per handler.
See our Calendar & Events Page for Next Class Dates
The sessions are designed to train the handler and to provide a positive environment for practice before a show or to train a young dog.
These weekly walk-in run-thrus are designed to allow the team (dog and handler) practice sessions for conformation shows. Leaders are club members experienced in conformation handling playing the role of show judge. The classes emphasize standard AKC ring patterns as wall as stacking and gaiting. The sessions are not designed to train the handler but to provide a positive environment for practice before a show or to train a young dog.